New Job offer 2017/11/20 - Accountant's AssistantLocation: Nottingham, Chelsea House
Company specialized in selling medical devices looking for a well-organized person, who can work in a team. Must have communicative Polish language knowledge and very good English knowledge. Any previous experience in an accountancy department and customer service is welcome.
We offer a full time job and nice atmosphere in the office with a well-experienced team.
– dealing with invoice queries (mainly by telephone and e-mail)
– preparing and finalising sales invoices
– communication with accountant
– working on company's internal system
Skills and Experience required:
- Hard worker and a self-motivator who works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate problem resolutions
- Eeducated to GCSE level as a minimum
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Office package: Word, Excel.
- Basic Polish language, Speakers of other languages are very welcome
- Driving licence would be an advantage
- Accountant qualified above AAT Level
- Experience in Accounting is essential
Job Type: Full-time
- Polish language required